Campers who attend Camp To Belong-Wisconsin, Inc. are brothers and sisters who are separated in the foster care system, by adoption, or other out-of-home placement. At this time we only accept brothers and sisters from Wisconsin. The only youth who are accepted from states other than Wisconsin are those who have siblings in Wisconsin. For a complete list of camper criteria go to: Camper Criteria.
Camper Referral and Registration
- Campers must first undergo a referral process where they are determined to be eligible for CTB-WI. Contact information for this process will be distributed May 1, 2017.
- Camper applications are completed online.
- Referrals are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis with 50 slots available
Once the application has been submitted, the camper and care provider will be contacted to set-up a face-to-face interview with one of the Camp Directors or a member of the Board of Directors. This visit provides a good opportunity for more information to be shared including orientation to Camp, completing the full camper registration form, review of the camper handbook, etc.
- May 2017 the camper referral process begins
- June and July camper and care provider visits with C0-Director(s) and/or Camp Volunteer(s).
- Camper arrival Sunday, August 13th, 2017
- Friday, August 18, 2017 campers depart – last day of camp
If you know of a sibling group from Wisconsin that has been separated by foster care, guardianship or adoption who might benefit from the camp experience please contact Kate or Rob Bauer at
Phone: 920-904-5643 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org